Mesothelioma Cancer Victims Memorial Scholarship
- Must be accepted to a US-based four-year university or college for any field of study (scholarship funds will be dispersed directly to your school)
- Must provide two letters of recommendation specific to this scholarship
How to Apply:
- You may submit either a written essay or video
- Written essay must be between 800-1,250 words
- Video essay must be a 2-3 minute YouTube video
- The Video Topic:
- How has cancer impacted your life?
- The Essay Topic:
- Mesothelioma cancers, as well as other terminal cancers, have an impact well beyond the victim alone. How has receiving a cancer diagnosis for you or your loved one impacted your life? How did it impact you while your loved one was fighting their illness? What hardships did you or your family experience? How will this scholarship help you to reach your academic goals?
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Amount: Amount Varies
Online Application Available