Rustic Pathways Global Perspectives Scholarship
- This scholarship is open to high school and college students who will be attending an accredited college or university in the United States in 2020. Student must be in good academic standing with a GPA of 3.75 or above from an accredited U.S. high school, college or university.
How to Apply:
- Write a 1,000 word essay on the following prompt:
- In The Prisoner by Marcel Proust, the narrator comments about art that:
- “The only true voyage of discovery, the only fountain of Eternal Youth, would be not to visit strange lands but to possess other eyes, to behold the universe through the eyes of another, of a hundred others, to behold the hundred universes that each of them beholds.”
- How might travel enhance your ability to “possess other eyes”, and why might this be important to you?
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Amount: Amount Varies
Online Application Available