The Scott Alan Turner Personal Finance Scholarship
- Graduating high school seniors or undergraduate college students who are in good standing
- Be between the ages of 16 and 25 years old
- Planning to enroll or currently enrolled in a two- or four-year college or vocational school on a part-time or full-time basis
- United States citizen or legal resident
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm Central Time on July 1, 2022.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- Write an essay (500+ words) on the following topic:
- Discuss what your family taught you about money/personal finance and what you’ve learned about money on your own. Examples include spending, saving, investing, student loans, budgeting, credit cards.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available