AFWA Seattle Chapter Scholarship
- Must be either a part-time or full-time student, pursuing either an associate’s of applied science, bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting or finance or an equivalent designated post-baccalaureate certificate of accounting or finance.
- Shall have completed a minimum of 30 semester hours or 45 quarter hours within four weeks of the application deadline.
- Shall have maintained a minimum GPA of 2.05 overall and 3.0 in accounting or finance.
- Shall be attending an accredited community college, college, university, or professional school of accounting or finance.
- Need not be a member of Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance.
All applications must be submitted by November 30, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit the completed application packet:
- Completed application
- An original current official college transcript (in sealed envelope)
- Financial aid transcripts from the college, if applicable
- Two original, signed, letters of recommendation
- Evidence of acceptance to program if you are either transferring to another college or beginning a post-baccalaureate education at a new university
- Mail completed packets to:
- Attn: Scholarships, AFWA Seattle, 800 5th Ave, Ste 101, PMB 237, Seattle, WA 98104-3191
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Amount: Amount Varies
Paper Application Available