Creighton Endowment for Graduate Fellowships
- Must complete the WSU General Scholarship Application by January 31 prior to the start of the academic year. There is no additional application process.
- Preference shall be to split the scholarship awards between Native American students pursuing a career in any health-related major and Native American students pursuing any single area of study. Health-related majors may include, but are not limited to, those offered in nursing, pharmacy, and speech and hearing sciences.
- Recipients must maintain a grade point average commensurate with the requirements of their degree program.
- Each fellowship may be renewable, contingent upon recipient’s satisfactory progress toward achieving their degree.
- Fellowship recipients shall be Native American students who are enrolled members of an American Indian tribe, with preference to members of Northwest tribes, particularly Washington, Idaho, and Oregon.
Amount: Amount Varies