- Must have either a high school diploma or a GED.
- Must have been accepted by or be currently enrolled in an accredited two-year or four-year college.
- Should be studying for a career that will involve international communication.
All applications must be submitted by June 1, 2019.
How to Apply
- Write a 1,000-word essay on the following topic:
- Discuss the role of international communication in the economy, in technical development, and in interpersonal relationships.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.