- Must be Jewish
- Minimum age 16
- Permanent and legal resident of Los Angeles County for a minimum of three years
- U.S. citizen or documented legal permanent U.S. resident with a Green Card
- Planning to attend an accredited public or private college, university or vocational school in the U.S.
- Planning to enroll as a full-time student with a minimum of 12 units per term
- Minimum 2.7 GPA (per term) for Undergraduate Students
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (per term) for Graduate Students
- Demonstrated and verifiable financial need including FAFSA (Student aid report)
Completed application and all supplemental materials, including official transcript and letter of recommendation, must be postmarked no later than March 31, 2020. A complete list of required supplemental materials is available online. Any supplemental materials postmarked after March 31, 2020 will NOT be considered.
Amount: Amount Varies
Paper Application Available
Online Application Available