- Must be a high school senior planning to attend college next year or an undergraduate or graduate college student
- Must have above average grades
- Must be intending to pursue a college curriculum directed toward a career in applied geophysics
All applications must be submitted by March 1, 2018. Winners announced mid-June 2018.
How to Apply
- Students must include current transcripts
- Must include email addresses for two faculty members who have agreed to serve as references
- Submit your application online
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.