The Responsify Empowering Other Scholarship 2019
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
All applications must be submitted by October 5, 2019.
How to Apply
- Write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
- Why is empowering others so important?
- How do you think your major can be used to empower others?
- When was the last time you felt empowered? What inspired this?
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available