To be eligible for this award, you must:
- Be a WSECU member.
- Members must be in good standing when their applications are reviewed and the scholarship awarded.
- Be a high school senior or graduate, a current postsecondary undergraduate, or a graduate student.
- Be enrolled full-time for the fall 2020 semester and working toward a first-time degree (e.g., a first master’s or bachelor’s).
- Demonstrate financial need.
Please Note: WSECU employees are eligible. Family members of WSECU’s senior management team, Board of Directors, and Supervisory Committee are not eligible.
How to Apply:
- Make sure to visit the scholarship website, make an online profile and fill out the online application that can be found on the scholarships website.
- Within the online application you will be required to write a 300 word essay on the following prompt:
- “Please share how your leadership in these activities positively impacted your community and you, personally?”
Amount: Amount Varies
Online Application Available